Quietflo ducting is amongst the best on the market and is fully tested to comply with Australian and International Standards AS 4254 and UL 181. These Standards test the fire rating, strength and durability of ducting to allow for a safer and cleaner duct environment.
Quietflo ducting is comprised of:
The aluminised coating is a highly reflective outer barrier which reflects light and heat away from the duct, thereby increasing the duct's insulation properties.
R0.6 25mm or R1.0 50mm
Tough Inner Lining
The heart of our duct is our exclusive Polyethylene inner lining. At 75 microns, it is almost three times thicker than the industry standard of around 25 microns for glued MYLAR duct.
Reinforced with spring steel BHP wire, our inner lining will always hold its shape, unlike some other duct which is manufactured using mild steel wire.
Superior acoustic qualities. Our duct has been tested to AS 1277-1983, and has been shown to absorb noise and reduce some sounds by as much as 75% when compared to standard duct.
White all-polymer (ABS) construction
- Blades - anodised aluminium
- Adapters 2&3 designed to replace two standard T-Bar mounted ceiling tiles.
Suits 550x550 dropper with optional adapter 2.
Suits 550x550 dropper with optional adapter 3.
Suits 1165x585 dropper with optional adapter 4.
Commercial Air twin-fan unit.
|Plenum||Free Area m2||Capacity m3 at 6.5m/sec||Capacity m3 at 7.5m/sec||W1 mm||W2 mm||H mm|
|AGP2||0.62||14 500||17 000||940||605||290|
|AGP3||0.83||19 500||22 500||1196||400||300|
|AGP4||1.30||30 500||36 000||1460||510|
Ezyvent Ceiling Diffusers
- Fully adjustable for precise air direction
- All blades move uniformly
- All blades can be closed to seal outlet from air conditioning unit
- Robust construction
- Blades open into the room to ensure the maximum and most even air distribution over the whole diffuser face
Hi-Flo Dropper Chute
- A revolution in the Evaporative Air Conditioning industry
- Direct Air Flow means less resistance
- Up to 15% increase in air flow
- Less noise - up to 7dba quieter
Free Flow Splitter Dropper
A free flow Splitter Dropper is used in situations where a Hi-Flo Dropper Chute cannot be installed.
Security Vent/Relief Vent
- Double cooling effect - creates a cool insulating barrier between the roof and ceiling
- For use in evaporative air-conditioning systems to relieve air into the ceiling space and allow the system to be operated with doors and windows closed.